What is Breastfeeding Success ?
Breastfeeding Success is meeting the goals you have for yourself and your baby. Breastfeeding should be comfortable and you should be able to maximize your milk supply to best need your baby’s needs. There are no right or wrong answers to breastfeeding, my goal is to help you achieve the experience you want, using current researched backed information and lots of personal attention. Call and see how we can do this together. (856) 448-4666
- Consultations in your Southern New Jersey home by a Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) to help solve problems and/or to answer your questions and concerns.
- Telephone and Skype consults are also available for some situations
- Breastfeeding Classes before you have your baby to help avoid problems and education for any time during your breastfeeding experience.
For Professionals and Businesses:
- Education for groups, schools, Health Care Professionals and others who want to know more about breastfeeding.
- Coordination of services with other Health Care Providers.
- Help setting up a Workplace Lactation Program in compliance with the new Federal Laws. Corporate Lactation Programs have been proven to benefit businesses and employees and improve your bottom line.
Please "like" us on Facebook to keep up with all the current Breastfeeding News.
Need more help or information NOW, call Karen
(856) 448-4666 ((856) 448-4MOM).
* Gloucester County, Camden County, Cumberland County and Salem County